Andrew Scott Actor, Height, Age, Movies, Net WorthPosted on June 2, 2020
- Net Worth: $
- Quick Bio / Wiki
- Birthday: 21 Oct 1976Age: 43
- Country: Ireland Republic
- Occupation: Actor, Voice Artist
- Zodiac sign: Libra
- Sexual orientation: Gay
- Height: 5.8 ft
- Weight: 150 lb
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Brown
Who Is Andrew Scott?
Andrew Scott was born in Ireland on October 21, 1976. Nora and Jim Scott who came from the region of Ohm in Northern Ireland are his parents. He plays Jim Moriarty in the BBC series Sherlock, a role that earned him the BAFTA Television Award for Best Supporting Actor.
He has also appeared in other numerous movies and television sitcoms such as Hamlet, Fleabag, Spectre and Pride.
- Birth Name: Andrew Scott
- Nationality: Irish
- Nickname: Andrew
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Ethnicity: White. He is of Irish descent
- Father: Jim Scott (Recruitment Consultant)
- Mother: Nora Scott (Art Teacher in a secondary school)
- Siblings: Sarah Scott (Older Sister) (Hockey Coach in a Catholic School), Hannah James Scott (Younger Sister) (Actress)
- Lean, boyish face
- Wide forehead
- Thin eyebrows
Andrew Scott Movies and TV Shows
Andrew Scott Boyfriend
In an interview in January 2012, Andrew shared that he has a live-in partner for nearly a decade. His boyfriend also works in show business.
- Adam Sandler
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt
- Reese Witherspoon
- David Harbour
- Jodhi May
- Dove Cameron
- Danica McKellar
- Maya Hawke
- Taylor Momsen
- J.J. Abrams
- Jude Law
- Samuel L. Jackson
- Joanne Tucker
- Teresa Palmer
- Matthew Rhys
- Annie Murphy
- Felicity Jones
- Jenny Agutter
- James Franco
- Emma Watson
Andrew Scott Quotes
- "The kind of actors I admire move through different characters and genres." - Andrew Scott
- "But there’s a difference between privacy and secrecy, and I’m not a secretive person." - Andrew Scott
- "Find out who you are and try not to be afraid of it." - Andrew Scott
- "I’m not a big guy for research. You’ve got to take a risk." - Andrew Scott
- "The goal is always just trying to stretch yourself as an actor." - Andrew Scott
Andrew Scott Hobbies and Interests
Actors: Marlon Brando, Meryl Streep, Anthony Hopkins, Mark Rylance.
Movies: Punch-Drunk Love (2002).
Book: Danny, the Champion of the World, The God of Small Things.
TV Show: Judge Judy, Britain’s Got Talent, Ru Paul’s Drag Race.
Andrew Scott Facts & Trivia
Andrew said that he campaigned extensively for same-sex marriage and it was the happiest day of his life when Ireland became the first country in the world to legalize same-sex marriage by popular vote in 2015.
He came out as gay to his friends and family at the age of 20 and to the general public in 2013.
Had he not been an actor, Andrew would have chosen to become a painter.
Andrew Scott 2020 height is 5 ft 8 in or (173 cm tall).
He absolutely dislikes three quarter length trousers.
He hates it when people act rude or show bad manners.
Andrew Scott Major Awards
Best Performance by an Actor in a Supporting Role in a Series, Limited Series or Motion Picture Made for Television in Fleabag (2016)
Best Supporting Actor in Sherlock (2010)
Outstanding Performance by a Male Actor in a Comedy Series in Fleabag (2016)
Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series in Fleabag (2016)